Member Price: $54.00
Your Price $59.95
30 years old, but looks brand new!
With 1 oz of fine Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. These 1991 American Silver Eagles are perfect to complete any Silver Eagle collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 or more coins are packaged in a mint tube. 500 or more coins are packaged in Monster Boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point (Not Shown)|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|