Basic Price: $110.00
Pro Price: $99.00
Your Price: $129.00
- Q & A
Why buy this 2022 1 oz Silver $1 Oglala Lakota Sioux Ultra High Relief Geronimo?
Collectors who are of Native American ancestry and those who respect the rich history of Native Americans are sure to love this piece from the Oglala Sioux Nation. The coin honors Geronimo, an Apache leader who fiercely defended his people's land. His surrender ended up being the final significant conflict between the U.S. government and the Apache, and he spent 27 years as a prisoner of war after it.
- This coin is $1 legal tender under the the Oglala Lakota Sioux Nation.
- This piece was struck on a 1 oz planchet of .999 fine silver.
- This piece was also struck in ultra high relief.
- The coin honors one of the most respected Native American leaders of all time, Geronimo.
- Geronimo was an Apache who fiercely fought any attempts to take his people's land.
- This piece will arrive in Uncirculated condition.
Poignant Geronimo Design
Obverse: A portrait of Geronimo wearing an elaborate headdress features on the obverse. The famed leader's image is encircled by several rim inscriptions. Clockwise, they read, "INDIAN SOVEREIGN NATION," "ONE TROY OUNCE," "ONE DOLLAR," "2022," and "999 SILVER."
Reverse: On the reverse, a coiled rattlesnake appears ready to strike. Inscribed along the rim above is its name, "ARIZONA RATTLESNAKE." Below is the inscription "OGLALA LAKOTA SIOUX NATION."
Don't miss your chance to own this Ultra High Relief 2022 1 oz Silver $1 Oglala Lakota Sioux Geronimo.
|Year of Issue:||2022|
|Mint:||Art of Coins|
|Relief:||Ultra High Relief|
|Display Weight:||1 oz|
|Weight in Grams:||31.1035 g|
|Weight in Ounces:||1 oz|
|Country:||Oglala Lakota Sioux|
|Legal Tender:||Oglala Lakota Sioux|
|Reverse Design:||Arizona Rattlesnake|