Member Price: $149.00
Your Price $199.00
Why add the 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar with O Privy BU OGP to your collection?
The Morgan Silver Dollar series is one of the most beloved series in American coinage. The six coin series celebrates 1921, the final year the Morgan Dollar was struck and the first year the Peace Dollar was struck. This 2021-(P) Silver Morgan Dollar is available in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition with the attractive Original Government Packaging (OGP).
- This 2021 Morgan Silver Dollar was struck at the Philadelphia Branch of the U.S. Mint.
- The coins of the series bear mint marks or privy marks honoring each branch mint that struck the coins.
- This issue, while struck in Philadelphia, bears an "O" New Orleans privy mark to honor the non-longer operational Mint branch.
- This Morgan is part of a product limit of 175,000 pieces that is already sold out at the U.S. Mint.
- The New Orleans branch of the Mint closed over a century ago and therefore couldn't strike this issue.
- The coin was struck on a .999 pure silver blanks that contains 26.686 grams of bullion.
Blockbuster Silver Dollar Design
Obverse: To accurately render this beloved portrait of Lady Liberty, the U.S. Mint scanned original hubs, plasters and coins in their design efforts.
Reverse: The reverse of the series features George T. Morgan's spectacular Heraldic Eagle. The eagle appears in an aggressive stance while holding arrows and an olive branch.
What exactly is BU OGP anyway?
The Original Government Packaging is a dark display box with an insert that firmly holds the plastic capsule. A Brilliant Uncirculated coin is also known as a Mint State coin. These coins have not been circulated. They exhibit desirable characteristics like abundant mint luster, sharp design details and original surfaces.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2021-(P) Silver Morgan Dollar with O Privy featuring the attractive OGP today.