Member Price: $35.97
Your Price $39.95
Struck by The Perth Mint, this limited mintage Silver coin celebrates the fiction British Secret Service agent, James Bond, also known as 007.
- Coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Coin is housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin's weight and fineness, and the 2022 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays the iconic imagery of 007, in black-colorized print.
- Tuvalu legal tender.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 30,000 of the James Bond 007 1 oz Silver BU coins. Add this unique collectible to your cart today!
This coin celebrates one of the most iconic film characters, British Secret Service agent James Bond, also known as 007. This influential character was first featured in the novel series written by Ian Fleming and has since been featured in television, film, radio, comic strip, and video game adaptations. For over 50 years, the Bond films have entertained audiences worldwide and have grown into one of the longest-running and most successful film franchises in history.
007 and related James Bond Indicia © 1962-2021 Danjaq, LLC and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
007 and related James Bond Trademarks are trademarks of Danjaq, LLC.
© 2021 EON Productions Limited and Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.